Complete the online registration form below with:
- The health questionnaire . The FFJ informs us that the new decree n ° 2021-564 of May 7, 2021 provides that it is no longer necessary for minors to produce a medical certificate for obtaining or renewing a license in a sports federation or for registration in a sports competition organized by a federation, however ...
- A medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of judo IN COMPETITION remains compulsory for insurance for the practice of judo for minors. You have until the beginning of October to send it to us.
2. Attach the regulations
- Access to the dojo is being forbidden to parents because of COVID ... we prefer remote regulations.
- Bank transfer , please note kid's FULL NAME, TIME, DAY and DOJO of the class at the note of the transfer :
- By credit card:
- By check to finalize the registration before the start of the school year, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org we will tell you what to do.
Otherwise you must come on the first day of school with the check (s) IN AN ENVELOPE with the NAME , FIRST NAME of the kid, THE TIME , the DAY and LOCATION of the course.
It is possible to pay in 2 installments (indicate on the back of the second check the month of deposit)
The first payment will be cashed in September.
- For any other means of payment, it must also be done THE FIRST DAY of the return once the form has been completed, put IN AN ENVELOPE with the NAME , FIRST NAME of the kid, THE TIME , the DAY and LOCATION of the course.
Beginning of classes: Monday, September 13, 2021
End of classes: Sunday June 26, 2022
- Our rooms:
Institute of the Young Blind (INJA) 7th - 56 bd des invalides 75007 Paris
Salle KOGA 15th - 50 rue Sebastien mercier 75015 Paris
Salle RIPOCHE 14th - 58 rue Maurice Ripoche 75014 Paris
Salle MONTEIL 14th - 1 rue du colonel monteil 75014 Paris
First term - September 13, 2021 to December 12, 2021 (11 weeks)
Second Quarter - December 13, 2021 to March 27, 2022 (11 weeks)
Third Quarter - March 28, 2022 to June 26, 2022 (11 weeks)
- No registration can be validated without payment .
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon receipt of your online file. If there is any problem with your registration, we will contact you by email.
- Registration is due for the school year, the association offers many alternatives to make up for missed judo lessons in the event of health restrictions.
- It is possible to buy second-hand kimonos (in limited stock we have about twenty different sizes) with the club crest and the bib with the child's name. Send us an e-mail :)
The price is 25 euros.
You will also be able to get your club badge and bib at the start of the school year!
Thank you very much and see you soon!
ANCV check Cash CESU check
HOW TO JOIN
Registration possible all year round