1. Complete the online registration form with:
- Photo of the medical certificate for the practice of judo in competition (.jpeg, .png ... The insurance requires this mention)
- Your means of payment! :)
2. Attach the regulations
- Access to the dojo is forbidden to parents because of COVID ... we prefer remote regulations.
- By transfer: our bank details
- By credit card:
- If you wish to pay by check, please contact us by email: we will tell you what to do. (please indicate on the back of the check, the member's last name, first name and price)
It is possible to pay in 2 installments (indicate on the back of the checks the months of deposit)
The first payment will be cashed in September.
- For all other means of payment, it must be done ON THE FIRST DAY of school once the form has been completed, put IN AN ENVELOPE with the NAME , FIRST NAME of the kids, TIME , DAY and PLACE of the course.
- Our rooms:
Institute of the Young Blind (INJA) 7th - 56 bd des invalides 75007 Paris
Salle KOGA 15th - 50 rue Sebastien mercier 75015 Paris
Salle RIPOCHE 14th - 58 rue Maurice Ripoche 75014 Paris
Salle MONTEIL 14th - 1 rue du colonel monteil 75014 Paris
First term - September 6, 2021 to December 5, 2021 (11 weeks)
Second term - December 6, 2021 to March 20, 2022 (11 weeks)
Third Quarter - March 21, 2022 to June 24, 2022 (12 weeks)
- No registration can be validated without payment .
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon receipt of your complete file. If there is any problem with your registration, we will contact you by email.
- Registration is due for the school year, the association offers many alternatives to make up for missed judo lessons due to health restrictions.
- It is possible to buy second-hand kimonos (in limited stock I have about twenty different sizes) with the club crest and the bib with the child's name.
The price is 25 euros you will find it in our Goodies!
You will also be able to get your badge and bib at the start of the school year without worry.
Thank you very much and see you soon!
HOW TO JOIN
Registration possible all year round