Because of COVID,
we are temporarily relocated to
17 rue de l'Avre, 75015 Paris
Practical information :
The camp is happening from Monday, December 28 > 31 2020, at :
- Maison St Agnès 23 rue oudinot, 75007 Paris
- Dojo Monteil 1 ru colonel Monteil, 75014 Paris
9 am to 6 pm.
Children from 4 years old up to 17 years old (several groups can be organized)
Judokas or not (I have additional insurance for non-judokas)
Price 50 euros per day with a decreasing price:
1 day 50 euros
2 days 100 euros
3 days 150 euros
4 days 190 euros
The sliding scale fee works even if the days are not consecutive
Don't forget to bring your picnic and we take care of the snacks.
Reception - 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Morning - English from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
On the program - sports course in English, songs, dance, music in English, games from Anglo-Saxon playgrounds, yogas in English, etc.
Noon - lunch together
Early afternoon - big games (Koh-Lanta, top chef, etc)
Late afternoon - judo for 2 hours
Children can be picked up between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
The entire internship is reimbursed if COVID still bothers us
We will respect the sanitary rules imposed at that time of course
The premises are reserved for us, they are 900 square meters with 2 dojos, 2 outdoor courtyards, and 15 rooms.
I would be there for the internship supported by 7 other Anglo-Saxon teachers.
I myself graduated with a Cambridge certificate to teach English
We hope you like this new formula!
To finalize the registration, download the above file, send the completed documents by email to
1. Registration form/health form
2. Provide a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of judo in competition (you will find a blank medical certificate below).
3. Insurance document to be signed
4. Authorization to shoot a minor
5. Medical certificate up-to-date of vaccinations or copy of the vaccination record
6. Parents are prohibited from accessing the dojo due to COVID ... we will prefer payment by transfer.
Bank details in the subscription document, you can then pay at your convenience before the course. (please indicate the member's last name, first name and price in the transfer note)
If you absolutely wish to pay by check, you can send it by mail to judo j2a (please indicate on the back of the check, the member's name, first name and class) to the following address :
Amanda added / j2a
15 rue cepré